Internal Sales - Engineering - Metals - East Birmingham - GBP25-30k DOE
White Label Recruitment are currently working in partnership with an engineering business specialising in the metals industry who specialise in the oil and gas industry as well as F1. They are now looking to take on an additional person in Internal Sales to support and work directly with the Sales Director. This is a brilliant opportunity for the right person to recive the training and development to be fastracked into an external sales role.
Roles and Responsiblities
- Office based, with customer visits (midlands & south UK) as and when required to grow the business.
• Undertaking calls to current and potential new customers.
• Quoting customers from stock items.
• Working alongside ops department for part quotations.
• Working with US sales office for quoting.
• Visit's to the US office for training.
- Ideally have internal sales / quoting experience in the engineering sector
- Experience of working in the metals industry, particularly Titanium or Nickels would be desirable but not required as training will be provided.
- Understanding material specifications.
- Work experience min 5-8 years.
- Experience of working within the oil/gas, automotive, and industrial markets (energy sector) would be advantageous, but not required.
- Working alongside the current sales/general manager until their retirement
- Flexible to travel overseas for initial training for a couple of weeks
- Need to have longevity in previous roles
- Outgoing personality, experience of working for a small company whom can adapt and cover roles if required is desirable
- Salary circa GBP25-GBP30k
- 25 Days Holiday
- 8:30 - 5pm working day Mon-Fri with 1 hour for lunch.
- Small business so you aren't just a number
- Training and progression to external sales
- Looking for an immediate start.