Trainee/ Experienced Sales Executives
Trainee/Experienced Sales Executives
- Leeds or Harrogate area
- Up to GBP22,000 pa, dependent on experience + realistic OTE of GBP28,000 - GBP32,000 pa
- Excellent benefits
* To learn more about the opportunities available, we are holding an informal open evening on Monday 20th May and a formal Assessment Centre on Tuesday 21st May between 6pm - 8pm at Hotel Du Vin, Prospect Place, Harrogate, HG1 1LB *
Is a leading global provider of specialist financial/payment products & services to some of the largest organisations around the world. Currently with over 20 offices worldwide, their business is well established and provides an opportunity for individuals who have, or believe they have, the skill sets required to drive sales performance through personal and overall team effort.
Operating from their open plan and fun working environment, our client is searching for a number of people to support its plan for growth. Sales experience is not essential; however, you will ideally have solid customer service experience. This role is suited to those of you who are driven, highly self-motivated, have a willingness to sell, and thrive best in a dynamic environment. Hard work will be recognised, and you will be rewarded accordingly and very transparently (we have seen this for ourselves).
Following an initial 30-day onboarding programme where you will be trained to understand the company's products and services, you will be supported by a highly experienced and accessible manager, whose commitment to ensuring the team achieves and succeeds in an environment that encourages individual employee satisfaction and personal growth is very evident.
A typical day includes:
- Planning and organising your work schedule to effectively manage and develop your own client portfolio
- Achieving daily sales and revenue objectives to meet monthly targets
- Prospecting new clients via the phone and following up leads to promote and sell
- Building solid working relationships with prospects and existing customers in order to maintain a healthy pipeline of business
- Monitoring and managing your professional relationship with your clients for their first 12 weeks
- Keeping up-to-date and building a sound understanding of all products and services
- Accurately recording all communications on internal systems, in adherence to company and regulatory standards
- Promoting and encouraging a supportive team culture by working collaboratively across all business areas and sites
- Engaging in a personal development plan and contributing towards training to help strengthen and achieve your future career goals
What's on offer?
- A competitive basic salary and the opportunity to earn generous and realistic OTE (on-target earnings) of GBP28,000 - GBP32,000 pa
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Generous pension
- Life insurance, Dental and Health plan
- Discounted fuel and breakdown cover
- Childcare vouchers
- Perk Box/My Work Offers
- After a qualifying period and 100% OTE you will be eligible for additional benefits, including an all-inclusive holiday package for two
- Company share scheme for long tenure
This is an exciting time to join this company and this really is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to begin or continue building a career in sales. To learn more about the opportunities available, we are holding an informal open evening on Monday 20th May and a formal Assessment Centre on Tuesday 21st May between 6pm - 8pm at Hotel Du Vin, Prospect Place, Harrogate, HG1 1LB. If you'd like more information before the events or if you are unable to attend and would like to book a specific time to chat, please contact Matt Pallister or Janet McGlaughlin on the contact details listed on our website: Marmion Recruitment.