Office Administrator / Book Keeper
HERITAGE GROUP TRAVEL
Part of the Martin Randall Travel Group
OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR/BOOK KEEPER (Full time)
A Bath based tour operator specialising in cultural tours for groups is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and proactive person with good organisation, writing and inter-personal skills to join our small team.
We also require book-keeping skills to assist with regular finance duties.
- Primary Responsibilities
- Processing bookings and dealing with client monies
- Liaising with suppliers; reconfirming arrangements and payment details
- Preparing final documents for distribution to group organisers, tour participants and suppliers
- Book keeping duties to support the Finance Manager
- Essential Requirements
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Experience of bank reconciliations
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise
- Flexibility to support where needed
Start date negotiable – Salary circa £22,000
Click apply below for further information and to submit a copy of your CV!