Job Title: Property Manager
Location: Mayfair, London W1J 6HE
This company is an established, boutique, real estate firm based in Mayfair. They acquire, structure, and manage high-yield London real estate investments on behalf of private and institutional investors. They currently have £300m of AUM.
At the company they are redefining the way people Invest and live in London from a landlord prospective through a customer centric approach to operating buildings, and an insatiable ambition to positively impact people's lives at a meaningful scale.
For their tenants they offer much more than just a roof over their heads. They offer an environment and lifestyle where people can connect with like-minded people and continuously develop, grow and get inspired.
The role will involve the day to day management of a high end portfolio of properties whilst maintaining relationships with landlords / investors, contractors and tenants.
A highly motivated, switched on and down to earth individual that is willing to roll up his/her sleeves and do whatever it takes to be the best in their field, challenge the status quo and deliver high quality results.
- Management a portfolio of properties - Residential: circa 100 properties with circa 50 more in the pipeline by year end
- Liaise with tenants, landlords, contractors and others as required, including dealing with telephone calls, faxes, emails and personal visits expediently and in a timely and courteous manner, ensuring that all appropriate people are kept fully informed.
- Carrying out inspections and inventories; Carrying out check-ins and check-outs
- Following up on rent payments and ensuring the rent is paid on time
- Issuing monthly rent statements to the landlords
- Collecting management and letting fees and making payments for service charge, utilities and contractors
- Supporting the Director and the Team on general team administration
- Efficient email correspondence, passing of messages and follow up with all clients
- Ad hoc Filing and administration duties
- Undertake any other duties within capabilities as and when required
- Will be able to take full responsibility of the portfolio and run it smoothly
- Will be able to coordinate all parties involved and report to the director / investors
- Will be well organised and efficient
- Will be dedicated
- Will be hardworking and passionate person
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, data entry skills
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Knowledge of Rentman, Rentpro and/or CFP is desirable
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Lettings Manager, Property Manager, Lettings Assistant, Lettings, Tenancy, Researcher, Experienced Letting Assistant, Lettings Advertising, Property, Letting Maintenance, Lettings Organiser, Lettings Legislations, Tenancy Agreements will also be considered for this role.