New Homes & Investments Consultant
Ernest-Brooks International is a multi award-winning London and international estate agency, shortlisted for New Business of The Year 2017 and further collecting two AA gold awards through 2018. We pride ourselves on providing a service that's second to none - the cornerstone of our continued success - ensuring that wherever we are in the world, we are the investment agent of choice. Ernest-Brooks currently hold the second largest re-sale portfolio within London and the UK, providing extensive opportunity (RM data Feb 2019)
Title: New Homes & Investments Sales Consultant
Job Type: Full-time / Permanent
Salary: GBP18,000 / GBP22,000 basic plus generous commission structure. OTE GBP56,000 / GBP62,000
Location: Canary Wharf, London
Hours: 8.30am- 6.00pm (Monday to Friday) alternative Saturdays
We are searching for a bright and ambitious individual to join our residential sales team working directly with the Sales Director. This is an opportunity for someone with estate agency knowledge. This is an opportunity for someone to gain a real insight into sales with a view to progression and growth within Ernest-Brooks International.
The successful candidate must be eager to learn new skills, energetic, whilst maintaining a high standard of presentation whilst in work and with clients. In return, we offer a generous un-capped remuneration package as well as one to one training with the department head.
We go to great lengths to find the best people to work within our team ensuring that our high standards of service are upheld.
- Contacting clients both new and existing.
- Qualifying new applicants.
- Achieving sales targets.
- Arranging and carrying-out viewings.
- Providing feedback.
- At least 1 years worth of experience in property
- Local property knowledge (Central London)
- Proven track record of sales achievements
Person / skills profile
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Confident people skills
- Be approachable, helpful and project positive!
- Take pride in their work
- Constructively contribute to the office both independently and as part of the team
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Must thrive on working at and delivering consistently high standards under pressure
- Proficient in IT
Due to the high number of applicants we are not always able to get back to everyone, however, a member of our team will contact you if you have been chosen for an interview.