OSR are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading Main Dealer in Leamington Spa, who are looking for a Parts Advisor to join their busy workshop.
Main Dealer Group.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Dealing with customers face to face or over the phone promptly.
- Deliver on sales targets.
- General administration.
- Control stock levels and take deliveries.
- Complete all associated paperwork accurately.
- Work responsibly with Health and Safety in mind.
- Adhere to all codes of practise, systems of work, and processes.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 1+ year's experience in an Independent or Main Dealer workshop.
- Previous experience within a target driven role.
- Experience with Kerridge would be a significant advantage.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Ability to work within strict time frames.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Computer literate.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- My client is offering a basic salary of GBP19,000 per annum + OTE GBP24,000 depending on experience and skills.
- There are also individual and team target based bonuses available.
- My client are committed to providing their colleagues with opportunities to learn and develop.
- There are many programmes offered by their manufacturer partners that will be available to the successful candidate.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.