Senior/Associate Structural Engineer
A successful independent multi-disciplinary consultancy based in Cardiff are looking to increase their numbers, due to their expanding work load. The practice has provided first class design services to their clients across the UK. Their impressive portfolio of projects spans across sectors such as Commercial, Healthcare, Education, Residential, Energy and Highways. Structural and Civil services they provide include Structural Surveys, Infrastructure Design, Highway and Drainage Design, BIM, Transport and more.
For over 30 years they have prided themselves with their track record of excellence which has been recognised with numerous award-winning projects including RIBA 2015 -National Award, BREEAM Wales 2011 Award and Achiever of the Year Awards from Constructing Excellence and the Institution of Civil Engineers Spirit of Telford Award.
Recent projects include a production facility for a major prestigious car manufacturer in which the practice provided Civil, Structural and Infrastructure design services for the huge multi-million-pound undertaking.
Due to their expanding workload and increasing pipeline of projects, an opportunity has arisen for a Senior/Associate Structural Engineer to join their office in Cardiff. As the Senior/Associate Structural Engineer you will be leading the Structures team to work on a diverse portfolio of projects across the UK.
What's on offer for you as the new Senior/Associate Structural Engineer:
* Salary up to GBP55,000 per annum plus benefits
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Flexible working hour for excellent work/life balance
* Company Pension (6% company contribution for every 4%)
* Fantastic career progression
* Support towards chartership and training available
* Fun and social work environment
What you'll bring to your new role as the Senior/Associate Structural Engineer:
* Experience in managing a team of Structural Engineers
* Full working knowledge of the Structural Engineering design process across a range of sectors
* Ideally a chartered Structural Engineer (MIStructE
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity speak to Terry Jeffs at Conrad Consulting on for more information on this exciting role.