HR Administrator 6 Months FTC
Maidstone - outskirts (driving licence and own transport required)
Fantastic opportunity for a strong administrator with an interest in HR to join my client based in Tonbridge on a full time permanent basis. Hours for this position are 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
This is a varied and fast paced role involving extensive administrative support for a busy HR team with duties including:
- Writing up a range of letters for the HR team
- Filing - electronic and paper
- Updating HR systems
- Training administration
- Minute taking during meetings
- Any other HR administration required
This role would suit someone with:
- A solid administrative background
- An interest in developing a career within HR
- Excellent communication skills
- An understanding of the need for confidentiality
- Strong administrative skills and an enjoyment of administration work
- A highly organised approach to work
- A meticulous attention to detail
- A great attitude and sense of humour
This is a rare opening within an extremely supportive business who really look after their staff! There is scope for progression in the future for someone with the right attitude to work.
If you are interested in joining an inclusive organisation as an HR Administrator and meet the above criteria, please do not hesitate to send your CV for immediate consideration!
This role is being handled by Emily Powell, Head of Business Support for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment