Junior Project Manager- German Speaking
Junior Project Manager - German speaking
Salary: GBP22/GBP26k depending on experience, including excellent career opportunities!
This is an amazing opportunity for a dynamic and experienced German-speaking Junior Project Manager. Due to the continued success and growth within this highly successful international Creative Packaging & Brand Building Agency based in South London. This role offers the opportunity to work on one of the most high profile accounts within the organisation which requires excellent communication skills in both German and English, previous experience within Project Management would be highly beneficial but not essential. The successful candidate will have the ability to administer a number of projects working within a highly successful and fast growing, medium-sized international organisation.
- Working under a Senior Account Manager you will co-ordinate entire projects taking the initial brief from the client to obtaining approval to release the project, working closely with the internal Design and Artwork teams to facilitate the production of packaging.
- You will be responsible for writing briefings for internal design, photo-shoot and digital artwork projects and to comprehensively brief the design or artwork team on individual projects.
- Responsible for ensuring projects are completed to the highest standard and to deadline. Managing conflicting deadlines to ensure changing priorities are recognised and planned for accordingly. Ensuring that your projects comply with all current client design and artwork guidelines.
- Learn to become responsible and accountable for complete budgets of all projects.
- Responsible to ensure all projects are invoiced promptly and within company timelines.
- You will be accountable for maintaining long-standing client relationships as well as building and maintaining strong internal relationships across the company.
- You will be responsible for the design/print and production process; therefore attention to detail is crucial. You will be accountable for ensuring that all aspects of the client brief are met and meeting all client deadlines with regards to design and artwork.
- You must be articulate, have an excellent telephone manner, and proven communication skills dealing with clients over the phone or in writing in both German and English.
- You need to be self-motivated, highly organised, be able to manage time-lines and meet constant deadlines. You must demonstrate a passion for building strong working relationships.
- Some experience of Project Co-ordination/Administration from design through to print ready artwork would be beneficial but not essential.
- A proven ability to work to strict deadlines coupled with excellent attention to detail is essential and an understanding of design briefs and creative direction would be advantageous but again not essential.
- You will be highly organised and efficient in managing an admin heavy workload.
- Good computer skills are a must and experience using Macintosh computers advantageous.
- A minimum of "A" level German is essential.
- Experience within a creative environment would be advantageous but not essential.
- Some marketing or branding experience would be highly beneficial but not essential.
- Experience of dealing with a German client base is highly advantageous.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.