This is a new position within our client's business to support the project management team and contribute to the effective delivery of the project portfolio to ensure that the business delivers a first-class client service and high quality, efficient working environment, consistently delivering within the deadlines and SLA's agreed.
The Project Executive will have to be extremely thorough in their approach to project work, ensuring all projects are clearly documented, updated and communicated to relevant stakeholders and decision makers to ensure projects are planned, well-defined, and that key decisions are made in a timely manner.
The Project Executive may also handle administrative functions, such as planning meetings, tracking plans and minute taking in project related meetings to ensure the effective delivery of projects.
This role is looking not only at the products provided by the business, but also the processes and the people involved in the business. A strong understanding of process improvement is essential
This is a fantastic opportunity for a strong organiser with some project experience or a project coordinator who is looking for their next step in the career ladder, who wants to work in an environment where they are given a responsibility, autonomy and the ability to make a real difference to a business
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with the Project Manager to maximise productivity
- Carry out in-depth research into relevant areas as part of the planning of projects
- Assign team members to various responsibilities
- Monitor and influence the daily activity of employees involved in projects
- Logging and tracking project plans and project documentation
- Ensure high-quality standards in the delivery of projects
- Report on the success of projects, sharing feedback and knowledge with the rest of the business
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports, on the progress of the projects
- Coordinate with stakeholders, ensuring an accurate audit trail of all documents and key decisions.
- Ensure stakeholder expectations are met in a timely manner
- Seek approval and permission in advance from the Head of Departments to analyse and assess each team's working methods and processes
- Ensure the Project Manager is informed of all project issues and concerns immediately
Requirements for the position of Project Executive
- A creative approach to new ideas
- Experience in a project management role looking at process improvement
- Ability to challenge existing processes, policies and procedures for the benefit of the company
- Excellent organisational, analytical, interpersonal and team working skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good IT skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A flexible approach and ability to work effectively with others
- Attention to detail with an ability to work autonomously
- Be adaptable to respond to business needs
- Have a thoughtful and considered approach when delivering change
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the company
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view, analyse all relevant factors and provide appropriate solutions
Excellent Starting Salary plus bonuses of up to GBP4000 , excellent benefits package and great working environment