Customer Service Motor Claims Handler
Crusader assistance are recruiting for a Customer service claims Handler, for our team based in Hampton, Feltham.
Crusader work with Insurance Brokers. We pride ourselves on our Customer Service levels and have built our reputation in the market place on this. Logging all the important information regarding a customer claim on to our in-house system and taking care of the client until their claim is resolved.
As a customer service claims handler, the overall purpose of your role is to ensure that the customer is given regular updates in regards to their motor claim.
always ensuring any concerns are answered quickly and efficiently and resolving any queries or problems that may arise, with in connection to the customer claim.
Role and responsibilities -
- Offer sound advice and assistance to clients in relation to their claim
- Receive calls both inbound and outbound from clients and/or brokers - ensuring full commitment and understanding during the call.
- Chase claims and progress files further at every stage
- To ensure regular updates are given to the customer at every stage of their claim, noting and accurately recording any customer conversations onto the claims system.
- To be able to predict problems arising and to address them before becoming a complaint.
- Escalate any issues/complaints to a senior member of staff with in a timely manner
What we ask of you
To be self motivated, driven with the want to over achieve.
To be able to give each customer the best service in regards to their situation and claims process.
To be able to work to deadlines and targets relating to KPIs - in order to earn bonus entitlement.
Why work for us?
You will be joining a friendly and welcoming team
There is the opportunity to earn bonus in reward for a job well done!
The opportunity to grow and evolve your current skills whilst learning new valuable skills in - customer service, negotiation, claims management and more.
Hours of work are on a shift pattern of - 9.00am - 17.30pm and 10.30am - 19.00pm. on a rota, Monday to Friday.
Compulsory Saturdays one in every four, making the average 39 hours per week.
immediate interview and start available