A Chemistry Content Writer is required for a permanent office-based vacancy in the West London area with a fantastic organisation whose business is expanding, offering an annual salary up to GBP36,000 (DOE) with excellent employee benefits.
Suitable applicants must be able to demonstrate excellent writing skills which includes the creation of easy to read content that is pedagogically rich, and age appropriate for a K-12 audience.
A passion for Chemistry and Chemistry education is an essential requirement, and applications from suitability qualified and experienced individuals are very welcome.
General Responsibilities Include:
- The creation of high-quality chemistry questions, solutions, and examples
- Working with other team members to update, improve, redesign, and to expand current portfolios
- Complete responsibility and ownership for written chemistry content created
- Working on aspects of the organisations curriculum design
- Regular interaction with other content writers and developers either face-to-face, by email and telephone
Qualifications & Work Experience:
- Chemistry bachelor's degree or higher
- Experience in one of more of the following areas: teaching chemistry, academic writing, educational research, and/or educational technology
Experience working in either of the following areas:
- Teaching chemistry
- Chemistry content writing
- Educational technology
- Educational research
Skills and Competencies:
- Outstanding command of both oral and written English
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional approach with excellent work ethic
- Organised with an ability to produce written content to the highest standards
- Adaptable, flexible and a keenest to learn new skills
- Natural problem solver
- Excellent attention to detail
- Analytical thinker
If you have the required experience and expertise and wish to be considered for this exciting position, please forward your CV in the first instance.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to communicate with all candidates, therefore if we have not contacted you within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further with us, please call MPW Recruitment Solutions Ltd.