Health Care Assistants
Cornwall Staff Agency are now recruiting for reliable and committed Health Care Assistants and Support Workers in the areas of Bodmin, St Austell, Truro, Redruth, Camborne, St Ives and Penzance. We have part time and full time roles, day and night shifts are available.
We have positions working with the elderly, also roles with adults with learning difficulties, Residential homes, Nursing homes, Domiciliary Care as well as 1:1 home support.
Pay rates will range from £8.21 - £12.00 per hour.
We will need all staff to be flexible, reliable and committed to caring for those in need. Essentially you will need:
- Experience of working within the care sector
- Training in safeguarding and manual handling within the last year preferably (will need evidence)
- Full UK Driver’s license and own transport would be preferable also
We are now able to offer a full enhanced DBS check and refresher training and access to various E-Learning courses.
For staff with all of the essentials ready, immediate starts are available!!
- Mileage paid by some clients
- Flexibility around when you are available for work
- Weekly pay
- Experience in different care environments
For immediate response please submit a CV to the attention of Sian Davies OR email Sian on firstname.lastname@example.org