Lewisham, SE London
REESON Education is working with a popular primary school based in Lewisham, south east London. The school are proud of their 'good' Ofsted rating and children who work hard and enjoy coming to school. The school has a vibrate staff team and the Headteacher has worked hard to create a positive and inspiring environment for all to enjoy.
This role can begin either in July 2019 or September 2019
Information about this Teaching Assistant role:
- Teaching Assistant (TA)
- Supporting Key stage 2
- Working with a pupil with a SEN statement in Year 3 in the morning and supporting the year 5 class in the afternoon
- Perfect opportunity for an aspiring Primary Teacher
- Long term placement - Full Time
- Competitive rates of pay
Requirements for this Teaching Assistant role:
- Experience working as a TA or LSA in a UK primary school
- Ideally an understanding of working within the KS1-KS2 phase. Candidates of whom have secondary experience will also be considered
- Must be flexible and happy to work in two primary phases
- You must be committed, creative, passionate about learning and be willing to go above and beyond for every pupil
- Must be able to provide two reference from your post recent employer
If you are a budding teacher and eager to gain experience within the primary phase, or if you're keen to continue in your TA career - this could be an excellent opportunity for you.
Please send your CV at REESON Education for imminent interview.