Music Content and Community Manager - Arabic
TikTok is the world's leading destination for short-form mobile videos. Our mission is to capture and present the world's creativity, knowledge, and moments that matter in everyday life. TikTok empowers everyone to be a creator directly from their smartphones and is committed to building a community by encouraging users to share their passion and creative expression through their videos.
The Music team are expanding in London and we are looking for Music Manager to manage the in-app music operation and production, including the management and creation of music, playlist, and recommendation, as well as artist partnerships management. This role will work closely with the Content team and Music Licensing team to improve the music content ecosystem in the product.
- Monitor delivery of content from all producers & talents. Assist to guide and oversee the user community building and content operation.
- Curate and localise in-app music content for the market
- Analyze data and performance metrics on content consumption and implement progressive changes to improve overall performance of in-app content.
- Engage all producers & talents on regular basis to keep them updated on App's new updates, challenges, programs, initiatives, and events
- Identify trending concepts and communicate with key producers & talent of each market
- Develop collaborative partnership with local media partners
- Identify, develop and implement content strategy for local market
- Facilitate day-to-day escalations and troubleshooting of music content issues
- Manage music CMS and work with Global Music HQ team on day to day content management
- Develop on-ground programs to promote drive music engagement for app via creative methods and support the acquisition of potential Original Music Content Producers/Talent.
- 3+ years of experience in music programming / community management / media / marketing
- Ability to speak and write in Arabic at native level
- Experience managing online communities of producers and agencies and so on.
- Deep understanding of music genres and possess insights to music trends in market
- Excellent project management, analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong connection with the local music community
- Familiar with the digital music eco-system
- Familiar with using data to produce reports on content performance
Even Better If:
- Experience working with international partners at different time zones
- Understanding of the landscape and new developments in new media, tech and entertainment industry
- Experience working in a fast-changing, hands-on work environment
TikTok is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.