This organisation is one of the largest Grocery retailers in the UK. They serve customers millions of times a day offering them a diverse range of products and services ranging from food, general merchandise, clothing and mortgages. As one of the largest retailers in the UK, they generate a lot of data and they are always looking for better ways to use their ever increasing amounts of data to understand their customers and optimise every aspect of their experience.
- Build and design large scale real-time and batch data pipelines using technologies such as Apache Spark, Kafka, SQS.
- Programming in one or more languages within our data eco-system e.g. Java, Scala, Python.
- Work with structured, semi-structure and unstructured data.
- Work collaboratively within a team of cross-functional engineers.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- An engineer with a passion for delivering solutions to customers
- Someone who likes to roll up their sleeves and enjoys learning
- An understanding of data modelling, access an storage
- Self-driven and constantly striving to improve your skills
- Advocate of agile/lean delivery methodologies
- Competitive pension scheme
- Up to 40k Salary
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Daniel Moss via the Apply link on this page