9 Month FTC (Maternity cover)
GBP25 - 28k
My client a global media firm and are currently recruiting for a HR Administrator to join their team based out of the London Office. In this exciting role you will be providing and effective and efficient HR service to the business.
Your role as a HR Administrator you will be reporting into the Senior HR business partner and providing a high-quality professional HR advice to a range of business groups, employees and managers.
- Experience working in a fast pace environment
- A good understanding and knowledge of HR policies and procedures
- A good understanding of employment law issues
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Good IT Skills
- Must have experience working at HR Advisor level
- Able to deal with confidential and sensitive information
- Attention to detail
- Advising line managers and providing guidance on all areas of employee lifestyle
- Promote and develop HR policies and procedures
- Key point of contact for all employee relation cases including employee wellbeing, absences, disciplinary, grievances etc
- Provide and manage accurate payroll information and maternity, promotions, transfers, to ensure that payroll deadlines are adhered to
- Ensure the company follows best practice in the management of staff
- Coach staff on how to deal with complex employee issues
- Ensure all HR records are maintained in accordance with our company policy and legal requirements
If this role is something you would be interested in, please get in touch!