Head of Data Security
Variety and Challenge. Growth and Opportunity.
Faster connectivity, simplified processes, new capabilities and more reliable services. As a growing business, we need an IT team who can both nurture our existing systems and deliver pioneering solutions that will impact the way we work. From initial concept to system development, and implementation through to training and support, they drive the operational excellence of our business, giving us the tools we need to create value for our customers.
Head of Data Security
This lead role in our Global IT Security function will give you the opportunity to combine both a strategic and hands on approach. The role will require you to work across this fast moving global IT function to help shape the strategic plan and roadmap for the future as well as take an active part in leading a growing ,global team to build solutions for both existing and future focused business requirements.
- Strong expertise in designing resilient, instrumented systems at scale
- Understanding of tokenization, data masking, and data dispersion techniques
- Understanding of cryptography and data encryption products (such as Vormetric, Protegrity, Voltage, etc)
- Understanding of rights management, tagging and classification technologies such as Secure Islands/Microsoft AIP, Titus, Varonis)
- Understanding of Data Loss Prevention (DLP) concepts and products (such as Symantec DLP, Digital Guardian, RSA or McAfee DLP, etc.)
- Understanding of database security controls and products (Guardium, Imperva, etc.)
- Keen understanding of national and international laws, regulations, policies and ethics related to retail industry cybersecurity (PCI, SOX, GDPR, etc.)
- Contribute toward an execution strategy that focuses on embedding security controls into existing practices to enhance effectiveness. Success will be measured by the comprehensiveness of associated standards/procedures
- Understanding emerging trends, technical reviews, security threats, business requirements, and architectural views in order to provide input on solutions
- Collaborating with business and technology partners to understand the company's business goals, use of cryptography in business processes and cryptographic requirements
- Providing support in guiding business and technology partners on cryptographic and data protection matters
Here at TJX we have a well-developed culture and have found that we appeal to individuals who value creating strong relationships across the business, through acting with trust and integrity and fostering a collaborative approach. We look for leaders that can role model our competencies and place a high emphasis on the ability to influence, inspire and develop others through using deep listening skills, demonstrating curiosity and utilising story-telling.
Things are pacey here and just like our Off-Price business model we constantly adapt and flex to the needs of the business, regularly working in the excitement of "the grey". We make mistakes, we don't always have all the answers, we're humble and we certainly know how to make work fun every day. If you believe that this role and our culture would be ideal for you then please do get in touch???
What's In It For You?
As proud as we are of our past success, it's our future that excites us most. We strive to provide opportunities for growth, recognition and a competitive salary and benefits package. Share our determination to think bolder and bigger, and be part of our future. Apply now.