In house Recruiter - Peterborough
We have a 12-month contract for an in-house recruiter to join a major manufacturing facility in Peterborough.
The recruitment team onsite support recruitment in the UK and NI for this global brand, so if you have experience of supporting recruitment activities nationwide in a busy work environment, we would love to hear from you.
Key competencies of an in-house recruiter may include;
- Primary recruiting contact for hiring manager and key customers (HR teams) to understand the recruiting business needs
- Manage the candidate pipeline by implementing effective sourcing strategies
- Confident optimising social media channels to source and attract passive candidates
- Responsible for quality screening of the candidates prior to presentation to the hiring managers
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with the centralised Shared Service Team and recruitment channel partners
- Management of candidate relationship ensuring a high-quality service and strong levels of Communication
- Ensuring optimal velocity (time to offer) throughout the recruitment process
- Identify key talent risk areas and develop appropriate direct talent pipeline
Candidates will have gained the following skills and experience through previous roles:
- Excellent Communication Skills, both written and verbal
- Previous relevant experience within recruitment (Inhouse or agency background)
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage with various levels of the organisation.
- Influencing and Negotiation skills
- Proven ability to source and attract candidates through direct sourcing techniques.
So if you're a team player and love the buzz of recruitment; send us your CV today!
For further information please contact Gayle on
This advert represents a summary of the full role description. The role is being made available by the end client on a contract/interim basis. To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted.