Office Administrator / Administrative Support /Business Support
Job Title: Office Administrator
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: Competitive, dependent on experience
Job Type: Part/Full Time, Permanent
This well-established privately owned company has an enviable reputation for providing top quality customer service to its broad range of commercial customers within both the private and public sectors. Experiencing continuous growth the company now wishes to appoint a bright and friendly person, with a flexible manner and working style, to join their growing team.
This is a very wide ranging role which could be likely to change and progress as the company grows initially, the successful candidate would have to be able to demonstrate good organisation and administration skills along with the ability to communicate well.
It is imperative that you are able to work on your own initiative but equally you must be a team player. You will need to have good communication, interpersonal and time management skills and must be IT literate. Consistency and attention to detail is essential.
- General office duties including liaising with visitors on site, monitoring the site telephone
- Weighing all vehicles in and out of the site
- Managing all documentation and reports in paper and electronic format
- Ensuring all visiting drivers/ contractors and customers are issued the site rules and have signed in and out of the site
- Accurate data entry for containers and vehicles as needed
- Supporting with Health & Safety reporting
- Managing daily administrative duties
- Scanning, filling and archiving all documentation onto the in-house system as required
- Supporting all members of the team to ensure operational efficiency
Key Skills & Experience:
- Excellent Communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Fully conversant with office equipment including photocopier/scanner/printer
- Computer literate
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety practices
- Experience of working within a busy site would be an advantage
- The ideal candidate will have prior experience in a similar role, however, training will be provided if necessary
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job title of; Administrator, Office Assistant, General Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Office Support, Customer Support, Office Admin, Customer Services Executive, Customer Service Representative, Client Service, Customer Services, Customer Assistant, Customer Service Consultant, Customer Service Administrator, Customer Support, Business Support may also be considered for this role.