- Full Time
Executive Assistant for Directors’ Team Maternity Cover, up to 1 year Granta Park, Cambridge
We are seeking a professional Executive Assistant to work alongside our current team in supporting the CEO and six Executive Directors within our successful and growing International Technology, R&D and Engineering Company.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
• Supporting the CEO and Executive Directors, working closely to assist them with planning and delivery of their objectives, includes undertaking projects as necessary
• Extensive diary management using Outlook • Co-ordination of TWI’s Executive Board Committee meetings
• Handling extensive travel arrangements
• Co-ordinating technical event approvals
• Taking and distributing meeting minutes & documentation; to include preparing agendas, following up actions and working to tight deadlines
• Liaising with internal and external customers, Non-Executive Directors, management committees, management and staff at all levels.
• Preparing board reports, presentations and other reports as necessary.
• Arranging top-level meetings, organising tours, hospitality, transportation and overnight accommodation as necessary.
• Supporting and working closely with the two current Executive Assistants to ensure all corporate tasks completed in a timely manner and help to respond to internal and external enquiries.
• Continual improvement of internal systems and processes.
• Maintaining discretion and confidentiality at all times.
• Conduct themselves in line with TWI’s values of teamwork, innovation, taking responsibility, customer focus, adaptability and respect.
Success in this position requires a proven record of accomplishment of administration at a senior level. The ability to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach is essential for this role combined with advanced expertise in the full MS Office suite. You must be calm, flexible, organised, and discreet and team orientated with the proven ability to work to tight deadlines, prioritise and multitask. A qualification in Business Administration or a related subject would be advantageous.
Job Profile: Executive Secretary Business
Position: Executive Assistant
Contract: up to 1 year, Maternity Cover
Hours: 36 hours p/wk. Ref: 60/19
Closing Date: 17th June 2019
Click apply below for further information!