Isuzu Truck UK specialises in developing a comprehensive range of commercial vehicles and dealerships to serve customers throughout England, Wales and Scotland. Following a fantastic year for new truck sales in 2018, which saw our market share grow across all vehicle sizes and sectors, we are now looking to recruit a Parts Administrator to join our team in Hatfield.
- Competitive salary
- 23 days’ holiday (rising to 25 days’ with service) plus Bank holidays
- Free onsite parking
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
This is a perfect opportunity for a diligent individual with experience of working to deadlines to develop their career with a world leading manufacturer.
In this exciting role, you’ll be encouraged and supported to increase your knowledge and fulfil your potential. Fostering a friendly work environment, you’ll quickly become part of the team and have the chance to become a vital asset to our business.
As a Parts Administrator, you will be responsible for performing a wide range of administrative activities to support the smooth running of the business.
Your primary function will be to maintain and update our systemised vehicle parts data and assist in the purchasing and expediting of parts and related invoicing and payment authorisations.
Working closely with the Parts General Manager and Materials Controller, your other duties will involve:
- Analysing and reporting on data in relation to pricing, margins and sales trends
- Analysing data from our competitors and providing findings to the Parts Team
- Administering parts bulletins to deliver key information into the dealer network
- Analysing and validating dealer sales trends
- Supporting urgent requirements from suppliers
To be considered as a Parts Administrator, you will need:
- Previous experience of data analysis and data reporting
- Experience of working under your own initiative within strict deadlines
- A great all-round knowledge of MS Office with proficiency in Excel
- A good understanding of business systems
- To be highly numerate
- A flexible and diligent approach
- To be analytical and logical
Although not essential, automotive and/or logistics experience would be beneficial to your application.
Other organisations may call this role Administrator, Junior Administrator, Trainee Administrator, Office Administrator, Admin Assistant, Junior Logistics Administrator, Office Assistant or Office Clerk.
This is a full time role working 35 hours per week, Monday – Friday, 9:00 – 17:00.
Webrecruit and Isuzu Truck UK are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Parts Administrator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.