Forcasting Scheduling Analyst Call/Contact Centre
Forecasting and Scheduling Analyst for a financial services company within their contact/call centre in Bradford. As the Forecasting and Scheduling Analyst you will provide insight and data to the teams throughout the business through extrapolation of MI from relevant sources, driving a common understanding of performance, efficiency, adherence etc.
- Responsible for balancing efficiency with optimum service delivery by using precedent data and experience to build accurate, outcome focused schedules for business areas, which the planning team support. Forecasts and schedules are built out in advance but are also reactive to industry/business/environment changes.
- Produce, review and analyse actual and forecast scheduling and costs data to identify problems or exceptions, and analyse long term impacts on the service.
- Create monthly/weekly/daily/intraday forecasts/demand to be translated into effective resource plans to ensure that we have the optimum workforce.
- Maintain, update and improve models used to forecast staffing activities and requirements to assist the Senior Management team in long term business decisions.
- Use precedent data to build accurate staffing schedules for all business areas
- Manage headcount against budget and business need, making proactive recommendations of staffing levels across all teams based on facts and data.
- Provide insight and data to the mgt team through thorough extrapolation of MI from relevant sources, driving a common understanding of performance, efficiency, adherence etc. Identify trends by location/team/individual.
- Deliver plans to stakeholders, making recommendations for change or improvements maximising resource utilisation in line with group demand.
- Support recruitment with analysis of change of hours/contract requests, taking into consideration 'working time' polices through the identification of gaps in staffing profiles, to maximize service level and resource utilisation.
- Undertake root cause analysis where service issues arise, make recommendations to stakeholders to mitigate future reoccurrence
- Knowledge of workforce management and scheduling applications
- Thorough understanding of resource planning models
- A strong understanding of how a contact centre operates (including Back Office)
- Good business acumen - a firm and current understanding of developments in the contact centre industry
- A formal qualification in scheduling & forecasting.
- Experience of working with teams across multiple locations and disciplines
- Experience and confidence to produce higher level management reports and presentations both reactively on request and proactively based on your insight and experience
Please apply if you are interested in working for a very forward thinking flexible, national business.