Lettings Inventory Clerk / Inspector
Position: Property Inspector / Inventory Clerk in Residential Lettings
Package: GBP17-18k 4/5 Day working Week
The Role: An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Property Inspector / Inventory Clerk within the Property Management department. The Property Inspector / Inventory Clerk will need to travel everyday throughout the area, carrying out inspections, inventories, check outs and recording the details on a mobile app.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out regular inspections of properties on company books
- Completing pre-let inspections and inventories
- Reporting maintenance issue to the maintenance department
- Creating reports and updating the system of all inspections carried out
- Helping out in other areas of the business as and when required
- Previous Lettings administration experience.
- Good IT Skills
- Eye for details
- Own vehicle
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- To be able to work as part of a team.
Please call us in strictest confidence on to register your interest.
Magnus James is a specialist property recruiter dealing with the following industry sectors: Residential Lettings, Estate Agency, New Homes Sales, Property management and Financial Services.