6 days left
- Full Time
- Stunning coastal location
- Great working environment
- Excellent opportunity to career progression
- Recognition and Rewards for all employees
- Exciting range of benefits including discounts and free parking
Our client is currently seeking an Events Co-ordinator to join their team on a permanent basis. This role presents a great opportunity for an experienced Events Co-ordinator with a hospitality background to support the continued growth and improvement of a well-established business.
The Role: As an Events Co-ordinator you will be a team player driven to creating special events for guests. You will be an individual who has a good understanding of the events industry with preferably a hotel background.
Duties include but are not limited to: -
- Manage guest queries, updated and changes in an efficient and effective manner
- Take enquiries and investigate all leads for weddings and events
- Greet guests on arrival and speak with organisers throughout events to ensure they are happy, and all needs are met.
- Actively seek new business opportunities through relationships with clients and guests.
- Have a great attention to detail ensuring all stages of an event is to the highest standard with immaculate spelling and grammar.
Candidate Specification: For this position we are seeking applications from candidates with;
- Is accurate, organised and self -motivated
- Has a position attitude and is self- aware?
- Has high standards for themselves and can achieve within timescales
- Has a hospitality background with understanding of the guest experience and the need for exceptional customer service
- Exceptional telephone manner and email communication
If you believe you would be a suitable candidate for this position, and you are actively seeking a permanent contract, please submit your CV today with a creative cover letter today.
Apply for Events Co-ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly