Customer Sales Advisor
Customer Sales Advisor
Swiss Cottage or Cricklewood, London
Are you a highly-motivated customer service professional with sales experience? Looking to take on an exciting role where no two days are the same? If so, this is a brilliant opportunity to learn, grow and progress as one of our Customer Sales Advisors.
Who am I working for?
Space Station has been helping businesses and individuals to safely store their belongings for decades. Family-owned and well-established, our mission is to provide customers with an unrivalled experience.
Now, we are looking for two Customer Sales Advisors to join us, based from our Swiss Cottage or Cricklewood stores.
What are the benefits?
- Salary of £22,560 per annum (including London Weighting)
- Annual bonus scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Staff discounts (30% discount on storage and 50% discount on retail packaging)
- Perkbox benefits
- Training and development programme
- 30 days’ holiday including Bank Holidays
After a qualifying period, you will also receive the following:
- Medical insurance
- Christmas hamper
- Generous maternity and paternity package
- A day off and gift for your birthday
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great team of people in a business with a strong family ethos and fun work environment.
Here at Space Station, we look after our people, so they can deliver the best possible experience to our customers. You’ll receive in-depth training and ongoing support to ensure you succeed in your role.
What’s more, we understand the importance of giving back and actively encourage our employees to help fundraise for the charities we support. Our Cricklewood and Swiss Cottage stores are currently supporting St John’s Hospice.
What will I be doing?
As a Customer Sales Advisor, you will sell our high-end storage solutions and ensure that customers receive a first-class service.
In this hands-on role, you will:
- Promote solutions to prospective customers via email, the telephone or face-to-face
- Explain the features, benefits and price of our services
- Liaise with the external removals contractor to ensure that a high-quality service is delivered
- Help ensure the premises are tidy and clean
Sounds great! What do I need?
To join us as our Customer Sales Advisor, you’ll need:
- Customer service experience
- Sales experience
- IT skills, including MS Office
- A confident communication style
- A positive and proactive approach
We’re eager to hear from candidates with experience as a Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Executive, Customer Care Rep, Customer Services Representative, or Customer Care Agent.
Other companies may call this role Storage Sales Advisor, Sales Rep, Sales Representative, Store Sales Advisor, Sales Executive or Storage Sales Executive.
This is a full time role, working 40 hours per week on a three week shift pattern, covering weekdays and some weekends.
Webrecruit and Space Station are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are a passionate Customer Sales Advisor, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.