6 days left
- Full Time
- Stunning coastal location
- Great working environment
- Excellent opportunity to career progression
- Recognition and Rewards for all employees
- Exciting range of benefits including discounts and free parking
Our client is currently seeking an Events Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. This role presents a great opportunity for an experienced Events Manager to support the continued growth and improvement of a well-established business.
The Role: As an Events Manager you will be driven to lead the team, you will be an individual who will both be able to drive and develop the Events Department securing repeat business and new business.
Duties include but are not limited to: -
- Lead on the delivery of events for VIPs and key events
- Monitor financial performance of the Conference and Events team
- Motivate, inspire, coach and support our events team to improve and develop their potential
- Monitor guest feedback in all forms
- Ensure Event packages are continually updated
- Proactive approach to identifying leads for new business
- Sensitive approach to client requests, having the awareness of operation and residents
Candidate Specification: For this position we are seeking applications from candidates with;
- Previous experience of managing a small events team
- Can co-ordinate conference bookings and events for up to 300 people
- Is accurate, organised and self -motivated
- Has a position attitude and is self- aware?
- Has high standards for themselves and can achieve within timescales
- Has a hospitality background with understanding of the guest experience and the need for exceptional customer service
- Exceptional telephone manner and email communication
If you believe you would be a suitable candidate for this position, and you are actively seeking a permanent contract, please submit your CV today with a creative cover letter today.
Apply for Events Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly