Business Services Assistant
Bristol or Bath
We are looking to recruit a Business Services Assistant on either a Full or Part Time basis to join our growing Business Services team. Based in either our Bristol or Bath offices, you will provide bookkeeping services to a diverse client base.
Recognised as a 2019 Sunday Times 100 Best Company to work for, Bishop Fleming’s core values are built around providing our staff with a great environment to work in and giving our clients an outstanding level of service. With over 350 staff based across 7 offices, we are one of the UK’s fastest growing accountancy practices and are renowned for offering a rewarding yet supportive working environment.
Working within a role that is at the forefront of providing an efficient cloud accounting solution, you will build strong working relationships with your clients over the phone and by email. Able to prioritise your workload, you will often have to request various pieces of information from your clients to ensure their accounting records are maintained in an accurate and timely manner.
Key responsibilities include:
- Bookkeeping for a wide variety of clients on cloud accounting software
- Corresponding with clients to resolve queries to aid accurate and timely maintenance of accounting records
- Supporting the production of management accounts and VAT returns
- Company secretarial administration including the production and submission of forms for Companies House
This is an excellent opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career in a modern firm that offers a fun yet professional working environment!
What we are looking for
To be considered for the role, you will have:
- Excellent administration skills and be comfortable working within an autonomous environment
- Good numeracy skills
- Excellent communication and organisational skills with ability to work well under pressure, whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail levels
- Good IT skills and be particularly comfortable working with MS Word and Excel
- Previous Bookkeeping and/or Company Secretarial experience would be advantageous but isn’t essential