Are you an experienced Payroll Administrator looking to work within an expanding and fast paced Payroll Bureau?
We are looking for an enthusiastic payroll administrator to join our Bath office Payroll Services team.
Able to demonstrate comprehensive payroll administration experience, you will have a proven ability to handle multiple payrolls and will be joining a payroll bureau that is part of one of the UK’s fastest growing accountancy practices with 31 partners and over 350 staff working across seven different locations.
Listed as a 2019 Sunday Times 100 Best Company to Work for, our Payroll Services Bureau takes the process of administering pay away from employers and into the hands of professionals, providing a seamless service to a rapidly expanding client base across the South West.
You will play a key part in the practical day-to-day running of client’s payroll, working on a mix of weekly to monthly payrolls, as well as dealing with payroll and bank credits, processing tax and allowances and providing an auto enrolment service.
You will be joining a modern and contemporary organisation that can provide you with the opportunity to study payroll qualifications as well as future career progression.
You will have:
- Minimum of twelve months payroll administration experience ideally gained within an outsourced payroll environment.
- The ability to confidently deal with most aspects of payroll and to build strong working relationships with a portfolio of allocated clients.
- Excellent IT Skills and a good standard of education – this will include GCSE’S (or equivalent) in Maths and English with a minimum of Grade B or above in these subjects.
- Experience of using Star payroll software (desirable).
You will be:
- A self-motivated team player, with excellent attention to detail levels.
- Confident, outgoing, and possess excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Able to work well under pressure and thrive within a fast paced working environment.
- Client focused and enjoy building long standing client relationships