Tenders and Contracts Manager / Commercial Contracts Manager
Job Title: Tenders, Proposals and Contracts Manager
Location: Hammersmith, London
Salary: £50,000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
They are more than a tech company. They are revolutionising the health care industry. They are committed to delivering powerful digital solutions that improve lives and to have fun while doing it. Serving millions of patients and thousands of healthcare professionals every day they are a leader in Health Tech.
Across this network Company's digital solutions enable data driven patient engagement, personalised online consultation powered by machine learning and patient support to people living with diabetes, hypertension and epilepsy. Their aim is to connect patients and transform healthcare.
This is a new position created to manage the large number of tenders and proposals that they are submitting for multiple products in the NHS. They believe that they may not access all tenders where they could bid, that they sometimes miss deadlines and that they do not track win: loss in a systematic manner.
The Manager will be responsible for horizon scanning and highlighting opportunities to management and ensuring they meet deadlines. The role will also ensure that they keep a library of answers and will work with Marketing and Product teams to keep abreast of new products.
In addition, you will ensure all written proposals for contracts and tenders are accurate, timely, factual, and relevant to the audience. The position will liaise with Finance to ensure that fiscal quotations attached to the proposals are correct and with Sales to ensure pricing is correctly submitted.
- Review tendering portals for opportunities
- Manage formal bid submission process
- Maintain a library of 'standard' responses
- Review win: loss and manage feedback
- Review of information about demands and proposal preparations
- Clarify bid conditions and management of the tender preparation
- Monitoring of the bid management in order to ensure it is aligned with the organisation's requirements
- Contribution in cost and price calculations
- Coordination of tender reviews and deadlines and adjust them to the frameworks given by the customers
- Produce proposals outside of tenders' process where we are only supplier
- Keep abreast of OJEU and other contract related regulations
- Help produce documentation for joint bids with partner organisations
- Degree in Business Studies, Economics or any other field related to the position
- Practical experience in a similar position would be advantageous
- Strong time-management and organisational skills
- Ability to coordinate several tasks at the same time
- Well-developed negotiation skills
- Good level of knowledge of Excel
- Understanding of pricing models
- Some exposure (work/life) to healthcare systems and understand how they operate
- An eye for detail and accuracy
- Gets a sense of pride from delivering quality output
- Calm under pressure
- Ability to handle multiple stakeholders
- Understand working in a fast-growing company
- Ability to handle multiple projects and keep firm priorities
- Able to simplify, complex situation
Above all, they want someone who shares their core principles of:
- Patient Centred
- Can be Trusted
- Can Deliver Quality
- Aiming High
- An annual individual training budget of up to £1000 linked to your objectives for your role
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Share Option scheme and travel loan after probation is passed
- An amazing team and fun social calendar
- An opportunity for career development
If you are looking to make a difference and help transform the healthcare industry please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of application, please presume you have not been successful.
By applying to this role, you are confirming you have read and agree to our privacy notice which can be found on our website under privacy notice.
Candidates with experience of: Contracts Manager, Project Coordinator, Projects Manager, Contracts Coordinator, Contracts Administrator and Tender Manager may also be considered for this role.