We are looking for a Herd Manager for a NZ spring calving herd. 600 Kiwi X cows through a 44-88 parlour. Due to the owner looking to spend less time out on the farm, you will be managing a team of 4 people. This is a perfect role for someone wishing to step up to manage a larger farm and wanting more responsibility. Training and membership of discussion groups will be provided so that personal development can continue.
Key responsibilities will included:
- Managing the day to day running of the dairy and grass
- Regular meeting with the farm owners
- Staff management
- Herd heath & fertility
- Record keeping
- Salary according to experience
- 4 bed family barn conversation on site
- For the right person there may be the opportunity to have a stake in the business in the future.
Click apply below for further information and to submit a copy of your CV!
Apply for Herd Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly