Tour Driver Guide / Tour Operation Executive / Tour Guide
5 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Tour Driver Guide
Salary: Up to £25,500 plus bonus and benefits
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Everyone has a story to tell. They want to hear yours. They're searching for flexible, dynamic team members who have a passion for sharing stories and the natural environment. If this is you, they'd love to hear from you. Ideally you'll have experience of driving touring coaches or public transport service vehicles and will have worked in an environment where customer excellence is your priority. Help make memorable experiences for their customers in lands where the Mountains, Valleys and Dales are your ever changing office.
You will be a qualified coach or PSV driver with CPC qualifications and preferably a digital drivers tachograph card. You'll lead and guide small group mini coach tours throughout North of England and North Wales and consistently deliver a memorable and enriching experience that will last their customers a lifetime.
- Display a high degree of flexibility and adaptability
- Develop and maintain the highest standards of customer service
- Display a pride and passion for the North West and North Wales and what these areas have to offer
- Demonstrate an appetite and enthusiasm for learning
- Continually develop a wide ranging cultural, historical and social knowledge
- Communicate your knowledge and entertain people from all over the world
- Drive top of the range mini-coaches with due care and attention for the comfort and safety of passengers (training provided)
- Complete daily vehicle safety checks and legal documentation (training provided)
- Use your own initiative and problem-solving skills to provide a seamless service to passengers
- Provide constructive feedback to continuously improve the quality of their tour products
- Follow their environmental and sustainable tourism practices
A PSV and CPC licence is a requirement of successful candidates taking up any position offered to them.
Join their team, and your job is more than a salary. You satisfy your love of travel, create lifelong memories for customers, and learn about the history and heritage of Britain and Ireland. And because they believe in inspiring passionate employees, they share up to 20% of the company's profit and offer plenty of opportunities for adventures, fun, and career development.
Every application you make is treated equally and respected for individuality and diversity.
To apply for this role please select the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter.
Candidates with experience of; Tour Operator, Driver, Mini coach Driver, Tour Guide, Coach Driver, Tour Leader, Tour Manger, Tour Coordinator, Travel Coordinator, Travel Guide, Travel Operator, Guide, Customer Tour Driver, Customer Tour Operator, Customer Tour Coordinator will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Tour Driver Guide / Tour Operation Executive / Tour Guide
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly