Job Title: Consultant (MBA)
Opening Date: Tuesday 4th June 2019
Closing Date: Tuesday 2nd July 2019
OC&C is a leading global strategy consulting firm with 12 offices around the world. We specialise in Retail, Media, Consumer, B2B and B2C Services, Technology and Private Equity. We work for senior executives, providing solutions to some of the most exciting strategic problems in consulting today.
As a Consultant you will assist with building existing relationships and extending the company's offering and brand. A key focus will be working on strategic, operational, organisational and financial consulting projects focusing on achieving client results.
Working as a member of a project team, consultants will gain exposure to senior management and strategic issues- contributing at a high level to the analysis, thought process and client relationship.
- Contribute to the formulation and implementation of recommendations to improve the economic performance of
- Deliver studies on topics such as Corporate Strategy, Business or Market strategy, Strategy Realisation, Due Diligence
- Source relevant data to support recommendations
- Construct financial analysis of client businesses
- Prepare and deliver client presentations
- Help to position OC&C as leaders in strategic consultancy
- Translate Strategy and business needs into deliverable designs
- Quickly understand market, value proposition of OC&C space
We are looking for candidates with:
- Excellent academic background
- First class analytical and numerical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Previous strategy experience from a professional services environment strongly preferred
- Very strong communication skills required for internal and external communication
- Straightforward, focused attitude
- High business ethics: honesty, respect for the individual and culturally unbiased
- A highly numerate individual who is hypothesis and issue driven
- A true appreciation for rigour
- A pragmatic and structured implementer with high energy levels
- Analytical, clear thinkers who can recognise critical issues and dedicate his or her attention accordingly
- Down to earth, friendly and approachable
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and cover letter. Please mention your Maths and English GMAT score on your CV.