Development Ops (DevOps) Engineers - Level 3
My Client, an award-winning software company that develops and installs innovative and ground-breaking Clinical IT solutions in the UK and is one of the leaders in this industry. They require a Level Development Ops Engineer to join their expanding team.
There are also opportunities for Mid Level Developments Ops Engineers at £30-35k (Level 2)
If you are looking to move to the county and the perfect opportunity, this could be for you. Our client will welcome applications from across the UK who are looking to relocate.
Benefits include great holiday entitlement
Plus, much much more
You will have the:
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Ability to code and script
- Experience with systems and IT operations
- Comfortable with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Strong grasp of automation tools
- Data management skills
- A strong focus on business outcomes
- Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
- Can contribute simultaneously to different projects
Following on from the above, you will also be able to show proficiencies in:
- Linux and Unix OS.
- Have deep understanding of DevOps and Agile methodologies and concepts.
- Have good knowledge of virtualisation tools, VMware, KVM
- Have hands on experience working with containerisation and resource scheduling. Docker and Kubernetes.
- Confident writing test-driven infrastructure as Code, ideally, grown in Terraform.
- Have very good knowledge of configuration management tools and techniques. Ansible, Puppet, Chef.
- Know all there is about continuous integration implementation tools. Jenkins, Go CD.
- Master monitoring tools. Nagios, Kibana
- Very knowledgeable with source control management tools. Git
- Have comprehensive networking knowledge in local and cloud environments.
- Accomplished coder.
- Have proven professional experience on OpenStack architecture and administration in production environments.
- Have knowledge of open-source middleware applications. Redis, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SOLR
You will also be capable of working simultaneously on different projects with little impact due to context switching. You can also use this ability to its advantage in order to utilise deadlines and/or blocks with projects. You Can work to set milestones and targets and pursue them. Regularly achieves targets and will promptly identify deviations and act accordingly to correct them.
We are looking for a Mid-level development ops candidate who has developed analytical thinking and is capable of quickly understanding business processes and mapping them to logical or procedural workflows. You can also design algorithms and functions that reflect such workflows, allowing him/her to rapidly identify potential problems in existing code
This is an exciting challenge for the right candidate, to find out more and to acquire a detailed Job specification, please send your cv in the first instance.