Risk Administrator, 6 Month FTC
Are you a dedicated administrator with excellent data and reporting skills? Perhaps you have experience of operating within a risk management setting and are looking to advance your career within a Financial Services regulated environment? If you want to become an expert in the field of Risk Management in a friendly people centric business, then we may have the perfect opportunity for you!
Morses Club is a growing, continually developing and progressive UK wide consumer finance business. We put our customers at the heart of our development and after some strong growth, there is no better time to join us and become part of our success!
We are looking for a Risk Administrator, on a 6 month temporary to permanent basis, to provide professional, efficient and high-quality administrative support to the Risk and Compliance Management team and help to encourage a positive risk and compliance culture within the business. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career and become an expert in the field of risk – join us and we will support you to build your technical and soft skills!
About the team
We are a Risk and Compliance function, committed to promoting a compliance culture that adheres to regulatory standards, codes and principles. We have developed, re-shaped and grown as a function, providing opportunities for our people to develop, and we are committed to our responsibilities of applying compliance standards and embedding a culture of compliance and doing the right thing.
- You will receive a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package including; company car; mobile phone, laptop, Life Assurance (4X salary); Health Cash Plan; Pension up to 7% matching contribution; 25 days holiday
- You will have the opportunity to establish yourself within our business, building strong and influential relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- You will be joining a company who is committed to its responsibilities of applying compliance standards and a culture of embedding compliance and doing the right thing.
About the Role
As Risk Administrator your role is fundamental in maintaining a comprehensive risk management framework. You will have a key role in the business’s risk management. Key responsibilities include;
- Encourage a positive compliant culture within the business
- Assist the Risk Manager with maintenance and development of the risk management platform
- Support stakeholders on the use and application of the risk management platform
- Monitor progress of regular risk reviews by stakeholders
- Assist with communication of Risk Policies and Procedures to the business
- Compile and develop risk reports for board and other committees as required
- Answer Risk / Compliance telephone / email queries by replying to general queries
- Ensure workload is completed in accordance with regulatory requirements and company policy and procedures
We’re looking for a passionate, motivated and proactive individual who is enthusiastic about regulation. You’ll be a strategic thinker with excellent stakeholder management skills and the drive and ambition to influence and work on your own initiative We’re interested in hearing from candidates with:
- Previous experience with extraction of data and reporting
- Awareness /knowledge of FCA, ICO and other relevant regulation
- Experience operating within a risk management environment (desirable)
- Involvement with risk framework (desirable)
- Computer literate (including MS Excel and Word)
- Ability to assimilate information from a variety of sources
- Good communication (written and verbal)
- Good time management and organisation
- Excellent attention to detail
About Morses Club
Morses Club is the 2nd largest UK Home Collected Credit provider. We are authorised and by the FCA. We operate under an established brand, enjoy a loyal customer base and are on an exciting transformational journey to broaden our offering and ensure that our service is underpinned by industry-leading technology.
At Morses Club PLC, we pride ourselves on our friendly and personal service, and we’re very proud that we consistently achieve high customer satisfaction scores of 95% or above. With future scope for career progression along with ongoing training and support, Morses Club PLC is the place to be to develop an exciting and rewarding career. Why not click apply today!