Trust Officer, West Midlands – Part time – 17.5 hours per week (some evening and weekend work is required)
Based at the offices of the West Midlands Synod of the United Reformed Church in Yardley, Birmingham. Responsibilities include:
- Carrying out the responsibilities attached to the post of Company Secretary
- Acting as Secretary to the meetings of the Resources & Compliance Committee (RCC) and the Trust Company Board.
- Preparing papers and agenda for Trust Board Meetings and RCC meetings.
- Being the principal point of contact with the Synod’s solicitors
- Working with the Property Officer to take the lead in transactions relating to land and property
- Alerting local churches and others to changes in relevant legislation
We are looking for someone who is:
- An excellent administrator
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Able to prioritise work in the face of conflicting demands
- Familiar with church structures
- Able to represent the Synod and the United Reformed Church
Please click apply to send CV
Closing date for applications: Thursday 11th July 2019
Interviews: Tuesday 23rd July 2019 at the Synod Office
INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS
Applicants should state any involvement with church matters and the United Reformed Church in particular where this is relevant.
A statement setting out the reasons why they are interested in the Trust Officer post must also be included.
Apply for Trust Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly