Loans Underwriter / Processor / Arrears Co-ordinator
Our business is an established finance company, providing consumer finance, for our network of dealers.
The key responsibilities for this varied role are:
- To contact each loan applicant by telephone, to conductt a viability assessment, using information on hand, such as assessment of risk, credit scoring, credit history, affordability analysis.
- To evaluate the above confidential financial data to ensure swift and responsible lending decisions can be made.
- To contact clients, who unfortunately have entered in to arrears, and to make contact with these clients primarily by telephone to recover monies outstanding.
The ideal candidate will have the following knowledge and attributes:
- Use of internal software systems to manage client searches / contracts / accounts.
- Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent telephone manner, a must.
- Reliable team player, who's punctual and has excellent time keeping.
- Ability to multi task, organise and prioritise tasks according to current business objectives.
- Experience of working within an FCA regulated environment and knowledge of Treating Customers Fairly (TCF).
This is a Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm position, with 28 days holiday. There will be full training provided. An annual salary of GBP23,500 (based upon experience) with an uncapped monthly bonus, generating an OTE of GBP29,000 pa.