Our client is recruiting on behalf of a popular, exclusive, high calibre boarding school based in Carmarthenshire, one of the leading independent educational establishments in Wales. Comprising a nursery school, prep school and senior school, the ethos is driven by pride, passion and performance. Their values are compassion, tolerance, kindness, integrity, generosity of spirit combined with a commitment to service and academic excellence. They are currently looking for a Management Accountant to join their team.
- Salary of £30,000 - £35,000 DOE
- Beautiful location in the Carmarthenshire countryside
- Free on-site parking
- Access to the college’s facilities, including a gym and fitness suite
- 60% off school fees
- 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
You will join an interesting and fast-paced college where everyone gets involved to deliver a world-class learning experience and environment for their students.
Within a forward-thinking and inclusive culture, you will have the chance to make a positive, lasting impact on this prestigious organisation as a member of the Senior Leadership Team.
As the Management Accountant, you will oversee the day-to-day financial activities for the college and its subsidiaries.
In this important role, you will:
- Negotiate costs with third parties
- Create and present monthly management accounts
- Ensure that transactions are processed in an accurate and timely manner
- Present budget variance analysis and reports at Board meetings
- Prepare the annual financial accounts
To be considered as a Management Accountant, you’ll need:
- At least three years’ experience as a Management Accountant
- A professional accountancy qualification, such as ACCA or ACA
- Strong communication skills
- A meticulous approach
Other companies may call this role Management Accountant, Financial Accountant, Qualified Accountant, Financial Controller, or Accountant. Those with an Accounts, Accountancy, Finance or Financial background are also of interest.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applications for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next step as a Management Accountant, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week