We’re Big Group Retail, a key division of Big Group Limited, a creative digital marketing agency. We work with some of the world’s largest brands to deliver innovative retail design projects that enliven and enhance retail experiences.
Since 1991, we’ve had a successful track record of delivering inspirational creativity and proven results for our global client base and we’re now seeking an Account Executive to help us continue to be incredible and work with one of our key clients.
- Salary of £21,000 – £24,000 DOE
- Permanent health insurance and DIS
- Healthcare cash back scheme
- Pension scheme
- Cycle scheme
- Fresh fruit deliveries
- Great development opportunities, both within and outside your department
- Computer scheme – make savings on IT equipment through a government-backed salary exchange scheme
- 23 days’ holiday (rising with service), including a Christmas shutdown, plus Bank Holidays
This is an exceptional and rare opportunity for a client-facing professional to advance their career, work with an important client and take on a varied and engaging workload.
We promote a relaxed, friendly atmosphere with a warm, family feel and have a great office location in Newbury in the centre of the town.
As an Account Executive, you’ll provide a high level of support to our client.
You’ll collect data relating to the promotional assets our client has in retail stores and provide them with accurate reports.
Additionally, you will:
- Help to manage ad-hoc requests for POS (Point of Sale) materials
- Respond to the client’s queries via telephone and email
- Create field briefing documents
- Prepare planograms
To be considered as an Account Executive, you will need:
- Client-facing experience, gained in an Account Executive or Account Manager role or similar
- Experience of feeding back report-based information to clients
- Strong experience with MS Excel
- Close attention to detail
Ideally, you’ll also be adept at working under pressure to tight deadlines.
This is the ideal role for someone who has held the role of Account Executive, Junior Account Manager, Account Support Executive, Retail Account Executive, Key Account Executive, or POS Account Executive.
Webrecruit and Big Group Retail are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are excited about working with a big name client as an Account Executive, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.