Fire Alarm Engineer Essex
Fire Alarm Engineer - Essex
My client are a family run central based fire & Security company whom Design, Install, Commission and Maintain Fire Systems, CCTV, Access Control and Intruder Systems.
The client cover Essex, Hertfordshire and London
We are looking for an experienced Fire Alarm service engineer based in or around Essex
Duties will include:
- Interaction with customers and supplier
- You must be physically fit,
- Experience within the Security industry (Fire industry ideally)
- A strong electrical background
- Knowledge of Health and Safety
- You will be asked to work on call one weekend in three.
- Good IT skills
- FIA Certificates
- Commercial awareness
- 17th Edition - Ideally
- City & Guilds Electrical Engineering - Bonus
- NVQ Qualifications - Bonus
The package my client are looking to offer is 30k basic salary which does get reviewed are 3 months, large amount of paid overtime, pension, health care, company vehicle and mobile phone
If you believe you have the right experience and qualifications please forward your CV
If this position is NOT right for you, still forward you're CV. We specialise in many industries and have a number of other positions that maybe more suitable for your background.
All communication will be treated confidentiality
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy