Associate Structural Engineer
We are looking for an Associate Structural Engineer to join a leading Civil & Structural firm in Glasgow city centre.
The role is available due to several major project wins which supplement an existing portfolio of work which is impressive, to say the least!
So, about those new projects:
- £85M industrial development in Glasgow
- £130M commercial development in Glasgow
- £55M office development in Edinburgh
- £160M flagship redevelopment in Edinburgh
This is in addition to several projects in other markets which are generally £5M - £50M in value.
- Based in Glasgow city centre
- Well established with over 400 employees in the UK
- Offer an incredible benefits package with leading salarie
- Progressive, forward-thinking and employee focussed
You will join a team of 25 others within Civil/Structural Engineering.
Be responsible for project management and delivery of several jobs at once.
Effectively manage resources and delegate to enable smooth project delivery.
Oversee design output.
Liaise with clients, local authorise and third parties.
Help prepare fee proposals.
£50,000 - £55,000
An incredible benefits package is offered, which includes, but is not limited to:
- 7% pension
- Life Assurance
- Private Health Care
Plus a range of flexible group benefits.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or get in touch with Nick Grayston in our Edinburgh office for further information.
We understand the importance of confidentiality and would NEVER send your personal details to any of our clients before gaining your consent. So, rest assured when you hit 'Apply' your CV will not be forwarded to our client until such time as you have given us permission to do so.