Java Developer / Software Engineer / Application Developer
Job Title: Mid-Level Java Developer
Location: Hammersmith, London
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
The Company are revolutionising the health care industry; committed to delivering powerful digital solutions that improve lives and to have fun while doing it. They focus on helping healthcare commissioners transform patient care through Health Tech.
Across this network their digital solutions enable data driven patient engagement, personalised online consultation powered by machine learning and patient support to people living with diabetes, hypertension and epilepsy. Their overall aim is to connect patients and transform healthcare.
As a Java Developer, you will be working as part of an agile development team developing our next generation patient messaging platform, integrating with partners via Restful API and developing our new API.
The main responsibilities will be to:
- Ensure the highest quality in the code written using tests (unit tests, integration tests, end to end tests and mocked classes) and design patterns
- Use Hibernate to access complex data structures from the database
- Work with different types of security (Single Sign On, OAuth 2, etc.)
What they're looking for:
- 3 years + of Java backend development experience
- Agile/Scrum experience
- Spring Boot / Spring, Hibernate
- Experience working with MySQL Databases
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience using containerisation tools such as Docker
- Software architecture experience
Above all, they want someone who shares their core principles of:
- Patient Centred
- Can be Trusted
- Can Deliver Quality
- Aiming High
The Company offers the following:
- A competitive salary
- An annual individual training budget of up to £1000 linked to your objectives for your role
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Share Option scheme and travel loan after probation is passed
- An amazing team and fun social calendar
- An opportunity for career development
If you are looking to make a difference and help transform the healthcare industry please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role, detailing your salary expectations.
Previous applicants need not apply.
If you have not heard within 2 weeks of date of application please presume your application has not been successful