Quality Improvement Lead
Quality Improvement Lead [x 4 posts]
Pay Band N / SCP 36-37
£38,313 - £39,782 per annum
36 hour per week
Ref: CVP 689
Knowsley Council are looking for motivated and qualified people with experience in the Health or Social Care Sector to be key members of our newly created Quality Improvement Service.
These are exciting and wide ranging roles, as their purpose is to improve outcomes for adults with care and support needs, their families, children and carers in Knowsley. The roles are responsible for monitoring and supporting performance improvement of the Council’s in-house and independent sector providers of adult social care and children’s services and improving the effectiveness and quality of social work and social care services.
The post will require an Enhanced DBS check.
Essential attributes for the roles include:
• Creative thinkers with problem-solving abilities to help engage with adults, children and families to secure their views and achieve good outcomes
• An ability to support and develop relationships with the local community and partners
• Effective communicators who are well equipped to listen, analyse, collaborate, influence and challenge
• To have relevant experience and knowledge of managing complexity and making sure that quality services are delivered
• Making sure that statutory and legal requirements are met while supporting services to work efficiently and effectively
• Be able to contribute to the development and improvement of mechanisms to monitor and evaluate the quality of social care, social work and safeguarding practice
• Help to build an effective and well-motivated workforce, identifying and sharing innovation, learning and good practice and addressing performance issues
• Experience of and an ability to investigate concerns or complaints, prepare reports and improvement plans
• Be able to design and deliver training and development programmes to improve the quality of practice
• Adaptable and flexible in working within developing situations and changing requirements
• Have qualifications and registration with a relevant professional body
Knowsley Council actively safeguards and promotes the wellbeing of all people using its services.
How to apply:
Click apply below for further information and to download an application pack!
Closing Date: Friday, 28 June 2019