React Developer / Front End Developer / Application Developer
Job Title: React Developer
Location: Hammersmith, London
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
The Company are revolutionising the health care industry; committed to delivering powerful digital solutions that improve lives and to have fun while doing it. They focus on helping healthcare commissioners transform patient care through Health Tech.
Across this network their digital solutions enable data driven patient engagement, personalised online consultation powered by machine learning and patient support to people living with diabetes, hypertension and epilepsy. Their overall aim is to connect patients and transform healthcare.
As a React Developer, you will be responsible for developing the front-end components of their next generation patient messaging platform.
The main responsibilities will be to:
- Implement the UI coming from the designers
- Implement web applications for desktops, tablets and smartphones
- Use the best practices to guarantee the best quality and availability of the web applications
- Maintain the company UI components shared between different projects
- Maintain and implementing new features to the current React applications
- Maintain the global state of the application using unit testing and Redux
What they're looking for:
- 4 years+ as a Frontend developer
- 2 years+ as a React developer
- Good experience of using Storybook
- Excellent communication skills
- CSS, SCSS, LESS
- Flow and ESLint
- Redux, Thunk, Axios
- Agile/Scrum experience
- Experience in multilanguage applications
Above all, they want someone who shares their core principles of:
- Patient Centred
- Can be Trusted
- Can Deliver Quality
- Aiming High
The Company offers the following:
- A competitive salary
- An annual individual training budget of up to £1000 linked to your objectives for your role
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Share Option scheme and travel loan after probation is passed
- An amazing team and fun social calendar
- An opportunity for career development
If you are looking to make a difference and help transform the healthcare industry please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role, detailing your salary expectations.
Previous applicants need not apply.
If you have not heard within 2 weeks of date of application please presume your application has not been successful