We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our Registration Team. We are looking for people to assist with maintaining the Register by providing telephone, email and face to face support to external and internal customers, stakeholders and staff.
The role’s main purpose is to maintain the Register of Social Care Workers. This consists of processing the information of applicants and registrants and providing support through telephone, email and occassionally face-to-face.
Welsh language skills are essential.
- To maintain the Social Care Wales Register of Social Care Workers including:
- Reviewing, processing and storing information supplied by users to ensure essential criteria for registration is met and data is accurate.
- Updating registrants personal and employment details
- Processing payments for registration
- Collating information to assist the production of reports for internal committees
- Data cleansing
- To provide good customer support through telephone, face to face and email advice and support to external and internal customers, stakeholders and staff including:
- Registration queries
- Offering advice on qualifications
- Supporting the use of the online system
- Advising employers
- Undertake such other duties appropriate to the level of the post that may reasonably be required.