Office Administrator / Receptionist / Customer Service Advisor
Job Title: Administrator & Receptionist
Location: Bentham, LA2 7LW
Salary: £17,500 - £22,500 per annum
Position: Full Time, Permanent (8-17 Monday -Friday)
The Company is a growing business dealing globally in specialist vehicles and equipment, their turnover has more than doubled over the past five years.
They offer a competitive starting salary and as they are not constrained by big company pay structures they are able to reward results as they are a small business there is great scope for development and the results of your efforts will be tangible and very rewarding.
Their office is modern and comfortable and they have a friendly and hardworking team.
To be a friendly & professional first point of contact for the company, over the phone, e-mail and in person.
Work with the rest of the team to aid the smooth running & profitability of the business.
- 1st in line to answer telephone and direct calls accordingly. Take customers name, find on database, confirm phone number & nature of call
- Take details from callers for initial sales enquiries
- Welcome visitors, offer drink etc.
- General reception duties
- Book in all courier collections/deliveries
- Open & distribute post
- Building security; getting keys cut, dealing with supplier for alarm etc.
- Insurance renewal & changes during year e. new drivers, claims etc.
- Liaising with cleaning team
- Assist office team in keeping office & brew room well presented & tidy; watering plants, clean towels etc.
- Monitor office forms & stationery stock & reorder
- Responsibility for printer
- Order company uniform & PPE and distribute
- Company vehicle admin; tax/MOTs
- Taking meeting minutes, type up & distribute
- Manage phone system; set correct answerphone messages for Bank Holidays etc.
- Using Sage Line 50 to invoice, receipt payments etc.
- Deal with all import & export documentation
- DVLA changes for all vehicles; 1st registration, change in tax class, change of owner, tax/SORN etc.
- Make travel arrangements/book accommodation for mobile mechanic/delivery driver
- Assist with stock taking parts at month end if necessary
- Compiling Unimog workshop manuals
- Sales & Marketing support; e-mail photos & info to customers etc.
- Assist other departments as required
- Update and add info to planning board & shared calendars
The successful Candidate will have/ be:
- Sound working knowledge of MS Office programmes
- Good with IT
- Experience of using CRM database
- Strong organisational skills
- Good level of spoken & written English
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Good telephone manner
- Own transport
- Down to earth and practical
- A people person
- Experience with Sage Line50 or similar package
What's on offer?
- 20 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Generous company pension scheme
- Permanent with a three month probationary period
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Receptionist, Administrative Assistant, Office Administrator, Administration, Administration Clerk, Client Services Executive, Administrator, Admin, Customer Service Representative, Business Administrator, Company Receptionist, Admin Assistant, Administration Assistant, Office Assistant, Reception, General Administration, Support Staff, Receptionist, Admin Support, Secretary, Clerk, Support Administrator, Office Support, Business Support, Operations Assistant may be considered for this role.