Parts Sales Advisor /Plant Parts Adviser /Vehicle Parts Advisor
Job Title: Parts Sales Specialist
Location: Bentham, LA2 7LW
Salary: £21,000 - £26,000 per annum
Position: Full Time, Permanent (8-17 Monday -Friday)
The Company is a growing business dealing globally in specialist vehicles and equipment, their turnover has more than doubled over the past five years.
They offer a competitive starting salary and as they are not constrained by big company pay structures they are able to reward results as they are a small business there is great scope for development and the results of your efforts will be tangible and very rewarding.
Their office is modern and comfortable and they have a friendly and hardworking team.
- Maximise profit from sales of used, reconditioned and new spare parts
- Maintain & improve parts stock & ordering systems
- Provide an exceptional level of customer service and aftersales care
- Work with the rest of the AV team to help achieve these aims
- Receive phone calls & e-mails from customers
- Advise customers to identify parts required
- Provide quotes to customers
- Record quotes using their standard form
- Take orders & process payment
- Book in parts deliveries and check off against delivery notes. Highlight issues and take them up with suppliers
- Book out parts supplied (TBC exactly how this will work with W/D/Cass)
- Maintain parts database including photos, descriptions, up to date cost & sale prices
- Responsibility for goods in/out/packing area
- Responsibility for tidiness & organisation of parts storage area including new building
- Possible supervision/working alongside W/D
- 50% desk based/50% outside office
The successful Candidate will have/ be:
- Knowledge of vehicles/parts definite advantage
- Knowledge of stock systems, ordering systems necessary
- Methodical, orderly approach to work
- Excellent IT skills
- Good telephone manner/communication
What's on offer?
- 20 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Generous company pension scheme
- Permanent with a three month probationary period
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Parts Adviser, Mechanical Engineer, Motor Vehicle Technician, Parts Supervisor, Car Parts Sales, Customer Service Advisor, Engineering Parts Advisor, Motoring Advisor, Parts Specialist, Vehicle Maintenance, Vehicular Repair may be considered for this role.