Job Title: Customer Support - Electronic Manufacturing Sector
Salary: Up to £22,000 depending on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The company is a market-leading UK electronics company who currently have an exciting opportunity to join their rapidly expanding business. You will be a key part of the Sales/Customer Support team ensuring that the requirements of all customers are fully understood and met.
- Manage customer accounts and be primary point of contact - liaise with and build up relationships with customers
- Develop an understanding of the supply chain requirements and communicate customers' needs to all departments to ensure customer needs are met
- Maintain specific information regarding daily operations of the company and keep the client updated
- Answering incoming telephone calls
- Attend customer visits and meetings
- Friendly and outgoing personality with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent phone manner
- Ability to work actively within a team
- Motivated and highly organised
- Computer literate with experience in using Excel
- A full driving license is required
Due to the nature of the role the Company will not be offering any kind of relocation or immigration assistance to candidates.
Any approach from employment agencies will result in deselection from future recruitment opportunities.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Customer Support, Customer Service Executive, Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Administrator, Sales Support, Business Administration, Technical Client Services, Business Administration Support, Admin Support, Administrative, Client Services Executive, Client Support Administrator, Technical Customer Support will be considered for this role.