Project Cost Estimator
TITLE: Project Cost Estimator
JOB REF: PV10651
Salary: £23,000 – £25,000
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
JR Personnel are an employment agency acting on behalf of a client who is looking for a Project Cost Estimator
- Identify and develop the most cost effective materials and method of manufacture to complete a competitive estimate.
- Collect cost information from external suppliers and internal manufacturing units.
- Input the information into a standard costing or a client outline
- Brief the cost estimate into a Project Manager prior to commencement of a job.
- Preparation proposal and bid documents to clearly determine the scope of work required.
- Good interpersonal skills and flexibility - Able to quickly adapt to the change with clients.
- Analytical & Problem Solving
- Strong ability to multitask in a dynamic environment as well as the ability to set & manage client expectations and effectively manage internal/external resource constraints.
- Effective written and verbal communicator.
- Effective time management.
- Experience of managing the costings of projects
- Strong project experience.
- Knowledge of materials, processes and their associated costs.
- Full Driving Licence
Due to the number of responses generated we are unable to get back to every applicant. If you have not heard from us within seven days you will not have been successful on this occasion.