1 day left
- Full Time
We are now searching for a Store Leader to join us at our Luton store and continue to build on its current success. We are looking for a leader who is passionate about selling the products and the Apple brand. We want a Store Leader who can deliver results in a target driven industry whilst being able to lead and nurture their staff. Is this you? Are you looking to find somewhere you can grow and use your existing management experience? If so then we are looking for you.
Stormfront is the UK's largest Apple Premium Reseller with 23 retail stores across the UK. Being accredited by Apple means that they recognise us as offering a fantastic customer-focused environment in which our customers can get hands-on with the full range of Apple products. We want a Store Leader who is a true believer in offering a fantastic experience when delivering our high levels of service. Our Store Leader will lead a team, supported by the Floor Manager, who can deliver this and be backed up by a depth of knowledge and understanding of Apple products. Our customers are looking to be sold the device that can enrich their life so the Stormfront experience starts the minute the customer walks through that door.
With a competitive salary and our current discretionary bonus scheme, your earning potential is there for the taking. Stormfront is a company which likes to nurture talent where possible and so succession planning and movement opportunities within the company is something you could benefit from should you wish.
The Store Leader role entails:
- Ensure your store exceeds targets and maintains the high standards as befitting of an Apple Premium Reseller.
- Monitor your available resources, track store contribution and work with your Area Manager to maximise the full potential that your team and store can offer.
- Translate the commercial objectives of the business to your team.
- Possess a working understanding of the 'Consumer Goods Act 2015' and able to manage fractious situations accordingly.
- Set weekly targets for your team.
- Optimise resources efficiently such as the hours, marketing and team members.
- Ensure the store exceeds the minimum requirements of the 'Apple Premium Reseller’ program and 'Stormfront Perfect Store’ which are regularly audited.
- Ensure store merchandising standards are high and consistent as per company expectations.
- Participate in South East conference calls held by the Area Manager and brief your team accordingly.
- Ensure the day to day administration of the store is completed accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Ensure Head Office 'ACTION’ requests are completed within specific and/or reasonable timescales.
- Monitor and process the following within agreed time-scales; Stock rotations, price updates, faulty/DOA returns, demo and internal stock management, team rotas, PersonalTrainer, book courier deliveries, create stock returns, return service repairs accurately, manage in-house repairs accurately and securely, iOS repairs, and ensure education paperwork is completed and filed.
- Responsible for, alongside your Floor Manager, the HR duties such as 'return to work' interviews, three month probation reviews, conduct investigations as directed by HR and your Area Manager, hold Disciplinary and Capability Hearings, undertake exit interviews, manage recruitment interviews, exit interviews, training and development for all team members. You will be supported by your Area Manager and the HR Officer when undertaking such duties.
- Manage your team according to current employment legislation and company policies at all times.
Store Leader Essential Criteria
- Be commercially savvy.
- Have extensive experience of managing a retail store to include all aspects of the Store Leader role.
- Be a great communicator, listener and leader for your team.
- Be ambitious to be the best and possess the personal drive to deliver.
- Be analytical by nature and understand profit, loss and how to maximise opportunities at all times.
- Possess the skills and ability to mentor, train, coach and drive your team confidently to success.
You are accountable for your store in every way and understand that you are only ever as good as your team! If this excites you then click apply now!
Apart from the fantastic opportunity to work with Apple products on a daily basis, Stormfront offer competitive salaries, training, genuine career progression, staff purchase schemes and discounts for Apple products!
To apply for the role of Store Leader, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Store Leader, Store Manager, Store Team Leader, Shop Manager, Retail Manager, Shop Supervisor, Store Supervisor, Retail Team Leader, Retail Supervisor, Retail.